Libido is the presence of sexual desire, the desire of an intimate relationship. That is the nature of this man's gift for harmonious relationships, for the pleasure of intimacy, full of happiness in family life. When no sexual desire, intimacy ceases to give joy and pleasure, and the relationship between a man and a woman become pale and painful. Not always it is subjective reasons.
Disorders of female libido occurs in many cases because of health problems.
First of all you must find out the causes of the weakening of libido. Many couples, sex is reduced to performance of marital debt. No arousal, emotional relaxation, and intimate relationships become just the usual physiological act.
Reasons for the low sexual desire:
- Women are more reserved in bed than men. They don't always talk about their desires and preferences in sex. If something does not suit a woman in an intimate relationship with a loved one, it is likely to keep silent for fear of being branded as indiscreet. Gradually the intimate relationship ceases to please she loses interest in them. Her libido pales.
- Why is my libido? Sex brings pleasure and satisfaction when a man is full of strength and health, as this act requires considerable physical strength, especially by men. And if a person has no health, full sexual action from him should not wait. That is, problems in the intimate sphere can occur due to disease.
- Statistics show that a third of women don't know what an orgasm is. But once you've experienced the physiological relaxation combined with emotional euphoria, the woman each time expecting it.
- Hormonal contraception reduces the level of hormones, ovaries are calm, sexual desire and hunger there.
- The level of sexual arousal depends on the relationship to the partner, the emotional background of these relations.
- Poor physical shape women lowers all of its vital functions. For the activity should maintain muscle tone, flexibility and strength. For women very useful belly dancing, yoga, aerobics. These types of activity contribute to rush of blood to the pelvic organs, maintain good form of genital mutilation.
- If a woman is actually healthy, a temporary loss of libido is a defensive reaction from untimely pregnancy. Nature itself will appoint a time and Wake up at the woman her femininity. For example, after childbirth or severe illness the body needs time to recover.
- It is important and the timing of intercourse. Woman should be rested.
- It is necessary to maintain the level of sex hormones in the body. They affect the level of sexuality.
- Libido individually to each woman. And it makes no sense to demand of him more than nature has given.
The beginning of a relationship between a man and a woman is characterized by high intensity of sexual desire. Why over time relationships lose their brightness? Later, when they enter the stable phase, then sex becomes calmer and less. Set a harmonious stable relationship. If they satisfied both parties, the reasons for concern does not arise. If "cools" the woman, the partner perceives it as a personal failure and it hurts his ego.
The symptoms of low libido in women
Clinical symptoms is the lack of moisture in the vagina. The act of penetration occurs spasm of the muscles of the vagina, the act itself is painful and unpleasant. Completely missing an orgasm and there are no preconditions to it. Woman refuses sex, she avoids contact with a partner.
Reasons for the decrease in female libido
The reasons can be classified into physiological and psychological.
- For libido meets the male hormone testosterone. If the reduced level of its content, weakens libido. This process in our days has a tendency to rejuvenation. Unfortunately, often there is a hormonal imbalance after the age of 30.
- Age-related changes in a woman's body also affect her sexuality. This occurs in anticipation of a climax. The activities of the ovaries is reduced to zero, they do not produce estrogen, the vagina becomes dry. Sexual intercourse brings discomfort. Women just refuse to have sex. And on the emotional side of life is not affected. She lives fully and positively.
- Diseases, including gynecological are the reason for the refusal of an intimate relationship. Especially in the elderly accumulate a whole bunch of health problems. Is heart disease and blood vessels, which bring the physical weakness of the body, diseases of internal organs, inflammation of the genitourinary system, diabetes. During pregnancy, a woman also avoids intimate relationships.
- Bad habits – Smoking, drinking of alcohol destroys the internal organs and nervous system and causes serious illnesses that are incompatible with a healthy sex life. Get used to pleasure from drinking alcohol and smoked cigarettes.
- Vaginismus – spasms of the vaginal muscles. The cause may be emotional stress, abuse.
- Infectious diseases of the genital organs.
- Neurosis, stress, overwork.
- Uncomfortable setting for intimate intercourse, and the lack of understanding from the partner, the dictates of men in intimate relationships.
- Puritan upbringing, religious barriers, developed complexes.
- The lack of sex education in young women. If it has not been adequately obtulit reliable information about the first sexual act, a possible pregnancy and methods of contraception, the girl can not feel comfort and get and give pleasure.
- After pregnancy and childbirth, a woman switches to the care of the baby and libido is weakening.
Treatment lack of female sexual desire
To treat sexual dysfunction, need to get rid of their causes. If it is a disease, we need to start her treatment. If the violation of hormonal background, it is necessary to accept hormonal preparations. Moreover, levels of testosterone not only gives a sexy lift. It provides physical activity, good mood, cheerfulness. The treatment of women's "coldness" — a set of measures. This medicines, physiotherapy, healthy food, psychological help, maybe even a change of place and lifestyle.
The treatment will be faster and more effective with the support and participation of the partner. The understanding and warmth of relations will help to achieve success in treatment.
For the treatment of emotional aspects of applied psychotherapy, antidepressants.
Drug treatment, sometimes results in negative consequences, which are inevitable in hormone therapy. It is the appearance of extra pounds, unwanted hair growth, breast engorgement, vaginal discharge, rashes on the skin. Often the medication comitantur headaches, poor sleep, a nervous condition.
However, do not include in the list of pleasures of delicious hearty food. Diet must be light and warming. There are a number of products that contribute to awakening of sensuality.
Products – aphrodisiacs:
- Seafood – salmon, oysters, halibut.
- Dark chocolate, bananas, avocado, mango, figs, nuts, liver, eggs stimulate the production protestaron.
- Treatment burning spices. It — peppers, onions, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, fennel, cardamom, anise, turmeric, horseradish.
Traditional medicine has a great experience in return women of their sexuality. Teas and tinctures ginseng, Damiana, aloe, celery act as potent stimulators of sexual desire. They are used in cooking for a romantic dinner.
Proud of your body!
To be able to do it, take care of yourself. The extra weight makes a woman insecure. It loses the physical form, flexibility and grace. Of course, we can't all be photo models, but to the best of their ability we must strive for the ideal weight, to be in good physical shape, to follow the face, skin, clothes. All of the above requires a lot of work from women and a lot of time. If you do not spend money on yourself, attractive appearance in women will not. And, therefore, feel it to be ugly, flawed, uncertain.
Good form and vigor gives regular swimming, Jogging in the fresh air, a half-hour walk briskly, going to the gym, yoga classes. Pay special attention to the muscles of the intimate area. Exercises you can find online and regularly do, training your body.
The novelty of an intimate relationship
Will help you to feel more pleasure from sex, long foreplay, during which a woman enjoys the gentle touch, gradually prepared for sexual intercourse. You should not hesitate to talk about their feelings and desires to your beloved. He will be grateful for the tip. A woman is more emotional and prone to fantasy. Do not be afraid of diversity in sexual relationships. Especially if it's a long marriage. Sometimes use sex toys. For increasing desire there are intimate gels – lubricants.
In any working schedule remember your family, your relationship with a loved one. A woman should not refuse a man in an intimate caress. Sex should be regular.
Today we are discussing a woman's desire and not just desire, and sexual desires of women, or rather the lack of sexual desire in women and the possible causes of this condition.
We'll get to those: why suddenly lost sexual desire and what to do about how to regain sexual desire a way out of problems, lack of sexual desire reasons.
Why might it be a problem to sex drive in women?
As mentioned above, all the causes which lead to the weakening of the desire of sexual intercourse can be divided into two groups: physiological factors and psychological:
- The decrease in libido due to hormones.Physiological factors of reduced libido in women — hormonal imbalance in a woman's body .For the libido, both in men and in women is responsible male sex hormone – testosterone. Unfortunately, in recent years, there is a downward trend previously established norms, that is, before 30 years. Also in reducing libido in women (but men also) may be to blame a hormone – prolactin. In women, reduced libido observed in the postpartum period when she is breastfeeding.
- Hypoactive sexual desire due to age. Physiological factors of reduced libido in women — age-related changes in women.
Extinction or a complete lack of sexual desire in women was observed in eligibility (climacteric) and menopausalis age. It is known that in these periods of life, ovarian function begins to wane, resulting in low production of oestrogen.Sexual intercourse becomes unpleasant and even painful, which is associated with a reduction in the production of lubrication in the vagina. Many women in this age refuse from sexual life, and do not feel because of this, any psychological and physical discomfort.
- The decrease in libido due to illness. The physiological factor in the reduction of sexual desire among women is the availability of common and/or gynecological diseases. Diabetes, pathology of cardiovascular and urine excretory system, inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs and so on are often the cause of sexual coldness in women.
- Hypoactive sexual desire due to bad habits. Physiological factors of reduced libido in women — the various bad habits. Smoking, alcohol abuse, drug addiction suppress libido. Bad habits inhibit nerve impulses in the area of the brain responsible for sexual desire and arousal. First comes getting pleasure from listed dependencies.
- Hypoactive sexual desire due to spasms.The physiological factor in the reduction of sexual desire in women — vaginismus. Vaginismus is an involuntary spastic contraction of the muscles of the vagina that is very painful not only for women but also for men (during intercourse). The cause of vaginismus may be experienced sexual violence, sexual harassment and so on.
- Decreased sex drive due to infections. The physiological factor is the lack of sexual desire — the various sexual infections. As we know, STDs are a cause of discomfort in the vulva and vagina. Sexual intercourse on the background of pronounced obesity is not only unpleasant, but very painful, it is also the reason that there is a lack of sexual desire in women.
- Hypoactive sexual desire due to psychological reasons. Psychological causes of reduced libido in women is very diverse. This can be chronic stress, fatigue, bad relationship with partner, quarrel with it, inadequate the situation, the reluctance of the partner to consider the needs and preferences of women and much more.
In addition, the decrease in libido in women can be related to religious upbringing, in deterius complexu or any upheaval in the sexual life.
Often the partner does not want to reckon with the needs and possibilities of women, does not take into account that in addition to his main work she has to do household chores, raise children, cook lunch and dinner. One of the reasons for the decline or lack of libido in young women is inexperience and fear of unwanted pregnancy.